The Ontario Energy Board hearing into the sale of Woodstock Hydro to resume at a later date
TORONTO - The Ontario Energy Board hearing into the sale of Woodstock Hydro to Hydro One will continue at a later date.
The hearing was held Thursday in a Toronto courtroom where a pair of interveners -- including former Woodstock Mayor Michael Harding -- were able to cross examine Hydro One's witnesses.
Harding says when the session ended Thursday, there were a couple of items the City's lawyer was unwilling to release during the hearing causing everyone to have to return at a later date.
"They are letters from Woodstock Hydro to the shareholder -- the City Council -- and he is adamant that they not be released however the Board asked for production of those two letters and they are examining whether or not they are appropriate for the proceeding."
Harding says four of these are letters he had asked for previously.
A date for the next hearing has not yet been set.

Drug Charges Laid in Tillsonburg
UPDATE: School Bus Crash Sends Four to Hospital
UPDATE: Freezing Drizzle Advisory in Effect
Tillsonburg Considers Film-Friendly Status
Oxford OPP Briefs - February 18th, 2026
Single-Vehicle Collision Leads to Charges
Woodstock Man Charged at Border
PJHL Recap - Feb. 10th to Feb. 16th
Interview with the Mayor - February 17th, 2026
Woodstock Home Show Returns this Spring
WPS Issues Scam Warning
Two Weather Alerts for Oxford
Oxford OPP Remind Motorists to Be Safe
Motorcyclists Expected for February Friday the 13th
Interview with the Warden - February 12th, 2026
SWPH Issues Cold Weather Alert
New Video Series Coming to Oxford County
Police Take One into Custody
Oxford OPP Briefs - Feb. 11th, 2026
Registration Open for BBBS Trivia Nite
Comments
Add a comment