Jordan Kent issues a public apology to a pair of local residents following judicial recount hearing.
BLANDFORD BLENHEIM - Jordan Kent says he is sorry for any embarrassment or distress his comments may have caused to a pair of election officials in Blandford Blenheim.
Jordan Kent -- an unsuccessful candidate in the municipal election -- named two women during this hearing into a judicial recount last week, stating he had concerns after the women were allowed to work a polling station while also being related to one of the candidates.
On Thursday Kent issued the apology to the media saying the comments were not meant to harm their reputation or your credibility.
He says he has since taken back the comments.

13U National Championships Back in Southside Park
EZT Candidate Profile - Don Edmiston
An Important Reminder for Woodstock Voters
G2 Driver Charged with Stunt Driving
Tillsonburg Candidate Profile - Kim Sage
STAGES Presents: Madagascar - A Musical Adventure Junior
Charges Laid Against Paris Driver
Oxford OPP Investigating Collision
Changes Coming at TDMH
Woodstock Candidate Profile - Kurt Sutherland
Impaired Driver Charged in Tillsonburg
Hayden Panettiere Dead at 36
Woodstock Reveals Official Bird
Woodstock Fair Returns this Weekend
London Driver Charged in Tillsonburg
Dog Bite Investigation in Tillsonburg
Mischief at Emily Stowe Public School
Charity Sale Supporting Juvenile Arthritis Research
Nomination Deadline Approaching for Municipal Election
Comments
Add a comment